EFT for Abundance
Have you considered EFT for Abundance? This is an excerpt from Gary Craig’s EFT manual which I would like to share with you.
Here is what he says:
“Perhaps I should be a bit more humble about it, but I think EFT will dramatically change your world. I know it seems like a bit of a stretch at this point but these techniques may compete in importance with the Declaration of Independence. For some, they are the Declaration of Independence.
- By independence I mean freedom from negative emotions. That is, freedom that allows you to blossom and rise above whatever hurdles keep you from performing to your capacity.
- I mean freedom from years of self-doubt…or call reluctance….or grief over the loss of a loved one….or anger….or negative memories involving rape or other forms of abuse.
- I mean freedom to earn that greater income, make those business calls, start that new business, improve your golf score, lose that weight, approach people with ease or become a public speaker, singer or comedian.
- I mean freedom from the anxiety that causes you to take those pills, drink that alcohol, smoke those cigarettes or raid that refrigerator.
- I mean freedom to express love easily and walk upon this planet with grace and confidence.
- I meant freedom from intense fears….or phobias…or anxiety….or panic attacks…or post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)……or addictive cravings…..or depression….or ….guilt or…or…or…”
Use EFT for Abundance
Is it almost too good to be true – using EFT for Abundance? Read on to learn how Gary explains the amazing potential of EFT.
“Like I said, I think EFT will dramatically change your world.
- There is no long, drawn out,”tell me your life story” feature to EFT.
- There are no pills.
- There is no painfully reliving past traumatic events.
- It doesn’t take months or years.
- It takes a fraction of the usual time and is often done in minutes.
- People simply get beyond their emotional luggage, usually permanently, and go about their lives more effectively.
EFT is based on the discovery that imbalances in the body’s energy system have profound effects on one’s personal psychology. Correcting these imbalances, which is done by tapping on certain body locations, often leads to rapid remedies.”
COMPARE EFT for Abundance AND THE SCEPTIC
Are you a sceptic? Is what Gary has written so far pushed your boundaries to the limit? I encourage you to read on anyway!
“Healthy Scepticism. A new innovation usually meets with skepticism because it violates people’s beliefs. And EFT flies in the face of just about every belief there is about psychology and emotional healing. Rapid remedies for “difficult” emotional problems are, in some circles, considered impossible and anyone who purports to do them rapidly is labeled a charlatan. “After all”, the belief goes “these things are deeply ingrained in people and therefore they must take a long time to remedy.”
Beliefs are very powerful. We fight wars over them. We build monuments to them. Medicine, psychology and political systems are built on them. But, alas, sometimes they aren’t true. We just think they are. Sometimes we believe in fairy tales….
Here are a few quotes from history:
“Heavier than air flying machines are impossible” Lord Kelvin, President Royal Society.
“Everything that can be invented has been invented” Charles H. Duell, Director of U.S. Patent Office, 1899.
“Who the heck wants to hear actors talk?” Harry M. Warner, Warner Brothers Pictures, 1927.
Are you Ready to Embrace this Wonderful Opportunity? Take the First Step NOW. CLICK HERE TO BOOK.