Accredited by the Association for Meridian Therapies (AMT)
This is a Master Practitioner training and pre-supposes at the very least, a full working knowledge of EFT. We cover over 45 core skills of the modern master practitioner of EFT. A previous knowledge of EFT such as a Level 2 training (AAMET or AMT or similar) is a requirement for this course.
It is also suitable for any existing practitioners who wish to update their skills and learn this new and exciting way to use EFT.
This EFT Master Practitioner training contains the most up to date methods, techniques and structures for the mastery of EFT. This training was developed by Dr. Silvia Hartmann and is the result of 14 years working and researching with EFT and Energy Work.
On this 3-day practical EFT training you will:
• Expand and develop your EFT skills further.
• Discover fast, cutting-edge techniques to enhance your work, delivery and results.
• Consolidate your EFT skills into a set of core skills to go way beyond where you are now!
• Get lots of opportunities for practice, asking questions and sharing.
• Have fun!
Certification is awarded to those who:
• Have experienced EFT such as attended a course in Classical EFT to EFT Level 2 training (AAMET or AMT – with or without certification).
• Attend all 12 Master Practitioner units and consistently demonstrate core skills throughout the 3 days.
• Read the Adventures in EFT: Your Essential Guide to Emotional Freedom.
The EFT Master Practitioner Training includes the following 12 units:
1. Discovering EFT
2. Reversing Energy Body Stress
3. The EFT Story
4. The Professional EFT Practitioner
5. Extremely Focused Treatments
6. Working with Aspects
7. Emotions and Energy
9. Mind Changes
10. Energetic Relationships
11. Autogenic Reality
12. The EFT Master Practitioner.
Dates: Friday 6th, Saturday 7th and Sunday 8th September 2013
Location: Rochestown Park Hotel, Douglas, Cork
Time: 9.30am to 5.30pm (9.15am Registration)
Registration implies agreement with these Terms & Conditions
Early Bird: Book and paid in full online on or before Tuesday 20th August 2013. Only €385
Includes - Comprehensive Course Manual, Certification Costs, 1 year's membership of the AMT, 3 months email supervision (Value of over €600).
"The EFT Master course is a complete eye-opener. Where Level 2 taught me how to do the techniques with clients, the EFT Master course gave me an insight into why the client experiences their problem in the way that they do. This has given me a whole different perspective on how to help a person to achieve freedom from their problem and in my opinion has made me a far better therapist. If you want to help your clients, do this course – you won't regret it!" Paul Hunter – EFT Master Practitioner & Hypnotherapist